Your Network Marketing Business Blog – five Good Reasons To Use WordPress
If you are using blogging as one of your Network Marketing commercial enterprise strategies, I advise using WordPress.Org as the platform for your blog. A weblog is just another form of a website, except that it’s tons less difficult to create and update than an ‘everyday’ website. Creating an internet web page using WordPress is almost similar to writing an editorial in Word for Windows or another enhancing application. In this article, we describe five reasons why you should use WordPress.Org for your weblog.
Two principal types of structures for creating a blog are:
1) A “Server-Side Web-Based” software completely controlled with the aid of your Web host and via YOU. Examples of these are WordPress.ORG, MovableType, TypePad, and others. It’s vital to have this blog form if you’re doing business on the internet because it becomes your asset and can not be taken away. In the assessment, the web-based totally packages can be taken far away from you and not be using caution, and also, you may not ever get it returned once more.
2) A “Web-based utility” that is controlled via the internet website hosting community. Examples of those are Blogger, WordPress.COM, Wetpaint, Mindsay, and numerous others.
Following are Five Good Reasons to Use WordPress.Org
Reason Number 1: The Search Engines love WordPress blogs
With only a little know-how approximately key phrases and seo, it’s VERY smooth to get listed on Google to your key phrases.
The great way to have Google index (have it indexed in Google) your new WordPress weblog is to post your blog’s RSS feed to some search engines. Don’t worry about what an RSS feed is, in case you don’t know. You don’t want to recognize the whole lot manner; you simply need to recognize what to do with it.
So, once you create your blog and your first blog post:
Type inside the URL of your blog within the Address Bar of your Web browser (ideally Firefox).
Once your blog is displayed, appearance to the proper of wherein your URL is typed, and you must see a little orange field.
Click the orange box, and your web browser needs to open up the RSS feed of your weblog. The text displayed might also seem like gobbledegook, but don’t worry approximately that. The search engines can interpret what’s written for the RSS feed.
Copy that RSS Feed URL and Paste it into Notepad or your favorite Text Editor.
Now, go to Feedage.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you simply copied into your Text Editor.
Now go to Feedagg.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you simply copied into your Text Editor.
The subsequent day – after submitting your feed as described above – Look in Google’s index to peer if your Blog is listed. To discover your blog on Google:
Go to the Google Search Engine at Google.Com
In the Search box, kind of the following:
website online:yourblogurl.Com (update yourblogurl.Com with the URL of your weblog)
After clicking on the Google Search button, your weblog URL needs to be indexed. This means that Google has listed your weblog. This method that your weblog can be located somewhere inside the Google listings.
Reason Number 2: Using WordPress will save you lots of time
WordPress will save you plenty of time for the following motives:
1. It is virtually speedy and Easy to install. WordPress takes about 5 seconds to put in right away, supplied you’re using a hosting corporation that allows you to do an instantaneous setup. Make sure you get an internet host with “CPanel” – if the web host has it, they will kingdom that it has CPanel on their Feature page.
2. It has a smooth-to-apply management interface, which permits you to find matters fast and work extra effectively.
3. It’s effortless to improve. Most of the time, you can just click on the “upgrade button,” and WordPress will deploy the improve automatically.
Four. It is outstandingly easy to maintain a song of feedback and mild, approve, and disapprove of them.
Five. There are packages that you could certainly “plugin” (with some clicks with your mouse) for your weblog. These applications are referred to as “plugins” and permit your blog to effortlessly do all varieties of other matters, which include back up your database, make comments appearance distinctive, allow for social interactivity like “tweeting your posts” or “sharing a put up with Facebook.”
6. Save yourself a variety of time by using preventing junk mail. Use the plug-in Akismet and WP-junk mail free, and you won’t have any spam. (or very little anyway).
7. And, every other big time-saver – you can write your posts earlier and agenda them for the next week. So… You may just log into your blog as soon as a week, set up your posts, then loosen up or move on holidays.
Reason Number 3: Search Engine Optimization is provided by WordPress
WordPress makes it VERY EASY to do Search Engine Optimization. Here are some easy guidelines for ensuring your content material is optimized in your Blog.
1. Find out what keywords your target market is typing into the serps, then use those keywords in your Blog Post Title.
2. Make positive your Categories include key phrases, and select an applicable Category for each of your posts. Select only ONE category for each put-up. In any other case, you’ll get duplicate content.
3. Use a Custom shape on your Permanent Links. A Permanent link is a URL for a weblog put up. The Permanent link (also named “Permalink”) includes your blog call, the class, and the weblog submits a title. For example, the URL should look something like this: your blog name/Category/post title – however, if you do not choose a Custom structure for your permalinks, they may consist of numbers and meaningless phrases. This notably reduces the possibilities of your submit performing inside the serps when people type in your keywords.
Change the shape of the Permalinks utilizing doing the following:
1) From the dashboard of your weblog, choose “Settings” from the left-hand side menu.
2) Choose Permalinks, and pick the radio bullet “Custom Structure.”
three) In the container next to “Custom Structure,” the kind in /%category%/%postname%/
By typing the above custom structure, the Permanent Link (URL) for every one of your posts will consist of:
Your Blog name + Category Name + Title Name for Post
Make sure you’ve got a Sitemap to your Blog. Use a plugin to automatically create a sitemap. The following are 2 exact plugins:
– XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress
– Dagon Design Sitemap Generator
Use the ones 2 sitemaps together, and you will get a Google-friendly and User-friendly sitemap page.
I may want to add masses greater search engine optimization recommendations for WordPress, but it’s sufficient for now.
Reason Number 4: Updating Your Web Pages to your Blog is Very Easy
It could be effortless to write and replace your content in your weblog with WordPress. And, you do not need to know any HTML. But, if you have got owned an ordinary internet site (by way of that, I imply, “not a weblog”), you can need to contact your webmaster every time you want it updated. Or, possibly you did what I did and learned HTML. And, it might have taken you a long to research the HTML and, in fact, make the internet page appearance great.
Once WordPress is set up, it’s clearly easy to feature new posts and new pages and replace them. It’s easy to feature pictures and motion pictures for your weblog posts and pages. If you have got ever used Word for Windows (or something comparable), you’ll be able to make a pleasant-looking publish on WordPress.
When you edit or write a new submit in WordPress, little buttons are displayed above wherein you type you put up. To alternate your text to bold or coloration or something else, simply highlight the textual content, then click on whichever button is required. For example, if you want to format your heading, kind in and spotlight the textual content you just typed, then click on the “pull-down arrow” wherein it says Paragraph.
Practice a little bit before you put up your submit. For example, there is a button you could click to “View you publish” earlier than publishing it.
Reason Number 5: It’s Easy and Simple to make your Blog appearance Great.
The WordPress developers have made it genuinely easy and easy to make your weblog look stunning. And, there are so many distinct approaches your blog can see appearance. For example, something called a “Theme” or a “Template” is used to pretty up your blog after you have set it up.
There are actually hundreds of issues you could pick from, many are unfastened, and there are also some of the paid themes. The paid issues regularly have functions that are not available in the loose themes.
You may have an internet site built with WordPress, get the advantages of having it visible quickly through serps, and nobody will understand it’s been constructed the usage of WordPress. However, if you’re new to blogs, I propose setting out with installing a unfastened subject yourself. It’s spotless and simple!
There are basically 3 approaches to get yourself a Theme (also referred to as Template) to make your weblog look fantastic:
Install it yourself from the Administration place of your weblog.
Download a Theme from somewhere on the Internet, then Upload it from the administration vicinity of your weblog.
Have someone else install and personalize your weblog for you.
How to Install the web blog yourself
There are 2 ways to do that – choose a unfastened topic from the administration area of your weblog, or discover a unfastened or paid topic via looking through the subject matters available.
1. Select Theme from Admin place of WordPress
Once you’ve logged into your weblog, click on “Appearance” from the Left aspect menu and then on “Themes.” From the large Tabs on the pinnacle of your admin vicinity, make certain “Install Themes” is chosen. See where it says, “Feature Filter Find a topic primarily based on particular functions”?
Tick some of the little packing containers to have a selection of issues displayed so that it will pick out. The fewer bits you pick, the extra picks you may have.
For example, I selected orange, and a pair of columns clicked on the button “Find subject matters” and got quite a pleasant selection. All you need to do now is click on set up to put in the theme you need. Easy Peasy!!
2. Download a Theme
The reliable WordPress.Org website has over 1,000 themes you may select from. Simply choose your theme and click the Download button. Then, if you shop it onto your laptop, you will find it without difficulty. After downloading the topic for your computer, upload it from the administration area of your blog and click the button to install as defined below:
From the “Install Themes” location, click on up the top to say “Upload.”
Click the “Choose File” button, select your File and click on the “Install Now” button.
I’ve given you a whole lot of motives for the use of WordPress.Org as your weblog platform. I accept as true that I’ve inspired you to apply this specific platform in your weblog so that you find installation, amendment, and writing blog posts, simple and clean to your Network Marketing enterprise.